TECHNICAL VALVE SALES SPECIALIST – SASOLBURG / VAAL
We are looking for a technical sales person to join our successful national sales team operating reporting to our Vereeniging branch,
Successful person will :
- Have completed a recognised mechanical apprenticeship or have extensive experience in flow related equipment / instrumentation.
- Technical qualification (N6 or N Diploma – Mechanical Engineering Technician will be advantageous).
- Have a min. of 5 year’s experience on manual and control valves or flow related equipment / instrumentation.
- Have a min. of 5 years sales experience with Sasol Chemical Industries, Sastech, Arcelor Mittal, Eskom Power Stations as well as other major industries in the Vaal Triangle.
- Have the ability to review client flow related applications or problems and offer long term TCO related solutions.
- Have very good computer experience using MS Office including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have proven experience in handling sales calls, technical back up, demonstrations & client presentations.
- Have a proven track record handling technical sales & an excellent knowledge of the sales cycle.
- Be able to work according to stringent work standards.
- Have excellent communication at all levels.
- Want a career in sales and must live in Sasolburg, Vereeniging or Van der Bijl Park.
Our package includes :
- Competitive basic salary
- 13th cheque performance related bonus
- Commission and bonuses based on sales related performance
- Car allowance and petrol
- Provident fund
- Medical aid
- Notebook computer & cell phone
E-mail résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
PA TO MD / SHEQ ADMISTRATOR
- The responsibility of a PA is wide and varied and an overview of these responsibilities have been listed below
- Managing of weekly financials reports
- Minutes of meetings.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Controller / Administrator
- Manage all aspects of the ISO 9001:2015 quality system.
- Control CAR’s and CRN’s recording them in the system from opening to closed.
- CRN’s requested and issuing controlled copies.
- Perform internal audits of all departments as listed in the audit schedule for the regional offices
- Travel to Vereeniging 2 x days per month to do internal audits and ensure that the ISO system is being followed and maintained.
- Chair monthly SHEQ meetings and taking minutes.
- Prepare the documents and work environment for our annual surveillance and renewal audits by SGS once a year.
- Ensure all the infrastructure and maintenance schedules in the ISO files are up to date.
- Training of new staff on the ISO quality and OHS system.
Occupational health & safety
- Manage all aspects of occupational health and safety
- Assisting with all aspects of advertising including basic Adobe DTP, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and WordPress for websites.
Qualifications, Strengths & Skills
- Matric / Grade 12
- Car drivers license + Own car
- Excellent coordinating and planning skills
- Formal experience and ISO 001 : 2015 quality training.
- Formal experience and training on OHS Act
- Very Strong IT skills
- Good experience with Microsoft Office Suite including, MS Access, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Ability and willingness to handle diverse portfolio and responsibility.
Minimum Experience required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working on a variety of computer software.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing ISO quality documentation and systems according to ISO 9001 : 2015.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience conducting internal ISO quality audits.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience handling all aspects of OHS.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience coordinating for a manager or department head.
E-mail résumé to email@example.com