TECHNICAL VALVE SALES SPECIALIST – SECUNDA
We are looking for a technical sales person to join our successful national sales team operating reporting to our Vereeniging branch,
Successful person will :
- Have completed a recognised mechanical apprenticeship or have extensive experience in flow related equipment / instrumentation.
- Technical qualification (N6 or N Diploma – Mechanical Engineering Technician will be advantageous).
- Have a min. of 5 years’ experience on manual and control valves or flow related equipment / instrumentation.
- Have a min. of 5 years sales experience with Sasol Synfuels, Sasol Chemical Industries, Sastech, Eskom Power Stations as well as other major industries in the Mpumalanga province.
- Have the ability to review client flow related applications or problems and offer long term TCO related solutions.
- Have very good computer experience using MS Office including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have proven experience in handling sales calls, technical back up, demonstrations & client presentations.
- Have a proven track record handling technical sales & an excellent knowledge of the sales cycle.
- Be able to work according to stringent work standards.
- Have excellent communication at all levels.
- Want a career in sales and must live in Secunda.
Our package includes :
- Competitive basic salary
- 13th cheque performance related bonus
- Commission and bonuses based on sales related performance
- Car allowance and petrol
- Provident fund
- Medical aid
- Notebook computer & cell phone
We offer a very competitive package and a chance to grow with a 30 year old who invests in training and development of all their staff.
E-mail résumé to HR dept. firstname.lastname@example.org