Westlock – Digital EPIC-2 D500 ESD PST DeviceEnquire Now
The Westlock Digital EPIC-2 D500 is designed specifically for safety valves. The advanced diagnostic function will enable emergency shutdown (ESD), partial stroke testing (PST), solenoid operated valve testing (SOVT) and full stroke testing (FST) to be carried out effeciently and reliably. This ensures effective maintenance and Safety Integrity Levels of up to level 3.
Features & Benefits
- An ARM® 32-bit microcontroller based intelligent position transmitter complete with 4-20 mA position feedback.
- Using “Non-contact” local or remote mount magnetic sensor with no moving parts, which provides high accuracy and reliability.
- Optional choice of factory configured solenoid coil & valve or custom solenoid valve with a choice of Cv rating and coil voltage.
- Optimum password protected 3 button local user interface with high contrast graphic LCD and optional backlight (non-intrusive 3 button keypad on XP version).
- Complete with remote user interface using HART® 7 DD/FDT® DTM 1.2 for seamless system integration.
- It offers easy configuration using guided setup wizard and auto calibration.
- Provides Emergency Shutdown (ESD) status & alarm.
- Provides Partial Stroke Testing (PST) & pressure profiling.
- Provides Solenoid Operated Valve Testing (SOVT).
- Provides Full Stroke Testing (FST) & pressure profiling.
- Integrated intelligent alarm system.
- Open/close soft limit switches available.
|Series||Digital EPIC-2 D500|
Emergency Shutdown PST Device for ESD Valves on safety systems
|Temperatures||-40°C to +85°C|
The Westlock Digital EPIC is ideal for applications with sophisticated process patterns and those that require partial stroke testing (PST) or remote emergency shutdown (ESD) initiation